School Blog

Monday 10 October 2016

school magazine cover

                                                       
This is my mock up front cover for my school magazine 'The Brook'. I have made the masthead big and exciting as it will draw more people in to reading the magazine. I also included a banner at the bottom which is easy for people to read and people will be interested on how to revise properly. I made the headline very big as well as it is the most important section of the magazine. The pug I used will also draw more people in as the prize is an expensive prize and many people will want to get there hands on a Macbook Pro. I included the plantsbrook logo to make the magazine look more professional. I added another headline about ofsted as adults and parents will be interested to see how the school is getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment